ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Mk3 Cabasse Radio Codes

'55 Clio DCi 106
Good evening all,

I have recently purchased a 55 plate Mk3 with the Cabasse Auditorium Tronic stereo (the one with the 6CD Changer in the dashboard and the amplifier underneath the drivers seat). Whenever I try to turn the radio on I am asked to enter the code. I have tried entering the radio code that is in the Renault ICE owner's manual, to no avail. I have also searched round online for codes for the Cabasse system, and sadly none of the ones I found worked either. I just get presented with 'ERROR' with every code that I have tried.

Does anyone have any thoughts, or will I have to take the car to a dealership for a radio code?

TIA,

Ajay

Last edited:
  '55 Clio DCi 106
Worked it out...! It appears at some point the unit under the seat has been changed, so I managed to find the security number on that and put it into the Renault Radio Code app and that worked a treat (once the ‘ERROR’ message eventually went away and let me put the code in).

Next job will be to DIY Aux in I think!