ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio mk3 dci oil filter removal

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Can anyone advise me on the best way to get to the oil filter in a mk3 2010 clio dci. Looks to be hid right under everything. Usually the oil filters are easily accessed in clio’s so have they just made the mk3 really complicated!?

Clio 2.0 138hp
Can anyone advise me on the best way to get to the oil filter in a mk3 2010 clio dci. Looks to be hid right under everything. Usually the oil filters are easily accessed in clio’s so have they just made the mk3 really complicated!?
As far as i can remember, you just need to remove the air inlet hose and you should be able to get to it. Its not the best location. To make it any easier you'd have to strip the front end off, and even then it wouldn't be much better.
I had a 2006 dci, so things might have changed on the newer ones

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I had one today, inlet pictured just pulls off and you can get an oil filter removal tool straight on, 30 second job
IMG_20220228_141415_hdr.jpg