ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio mk3 gt 106 1.5dci

Renault clio mk3
Hi guys just recently signed up today. Have a quick question, I have recently bought a clio mk3 gt 106 1.5dci and it has a small boot spoiler and I'm just wondering if there is a spoiler extension that's fits them as I can only seem too find spoiler extensions for the clio rs pre face-lift etc. Any help is much appreciated thanks.
IMG_20210308_173850_542.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Welcome to the club mate.

might be an idea to put a pic up of the current spoiler so we know what to suggest.... 😂

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Is there any extensions I could get too fit on it?
Not to my knowledge.

If you want something bigger, have a look at the ‘cup racer’ spoilers.

or, be a bit original and see if you can find a lip spoiler from another car to bolt on top of that one.

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
As far as I’m aware, if you were to remove that current spoiler, your boot lid would have a cut out below it. So you’d have to leave in situ and extend or swap your boot lid. (<£100 at scrappies)

Renault clio mk3
Not to my knowledge.

If you want something bigger, have a look at the ‘cup racer’ spoilers.

or, be a bit original and see if you can find a lip spoiler from another car to bolt on top of that one.
Cheers mate, I'll need too have a look and see what I could get. Definitely want something that stands out a bit more.

Clio RS 200
If the spoiler was fitted as new from the factory you will have a different boot lid that you can’t fit another spoiler on to unless you replace the boot lid. This is my Clio when I took the GT spoiler off to clean underneath it.

A0F3FD6E-876D-48A5-BEAD-F63F459735DF.jpeg

Clio RS 200
I have still got it. I might get a new boot lid and Cup spoiler in the future, but I have other things to sort out/refresh/renew on the car before changing the spoiler.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
imagine a GT owner wanting to buy a new boot lid to fit a cup spoiler as all the RS owners are wishing they had a GT bootlid and spoiler! funny old world!