ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Mk4 RS Splitters and Spacers

Trophy 220
Hi All,

Has anyone got any pics of their Clio mk4 200/220t with front splitters/low line kit/ side skirts etc. fitted?

Also has anyone fitted wheel spacers without lowering the car, does it look silly?

Thanks

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I'd recommend joining the FB group Clio MK4 RS 200/220 EDC/GT - loads of members on there and an abundance of modified cars with kits / springs etc.

I wouldn't go spacers without springs personally, but that's my preference, I've done it in the past with an MK3 and it was a bit monster-truck-esque.

Trophy 220
I'd recommend joining the FB group Clio MK4 RS 200/220 EDC/GT - loads of members on there and an abundance of modified cars with kits / springs etc.

I wouldn't go spacers without springs personally, but that's my preference, I've done it in the past with an MK3 and it was a bit monster-truck-esque.
Yeah I have always lowered my cars when installing spacers. The monster truck look is not desirable unless I plan to attend any rodeos haha