ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio parts website??

Clio
Helllllllllo

new to the site and driving in general, only passed a month or so ago :)D) and have never really been that into cars, but since i passed a month ago its all i ever think and talk about lol, i spend any free time i have searching cars and looking at mates cars, its even inspired me to look into becoming a mechanic, (found something I might be good at?) and was just wondering if anybody has any websites were i can get good value for money clio parts, mainly suspension and handling bits, brakes as well, also exhaust and maybe induction kits (recommended??).

anything you know will help so thanks!

open to criticism!!

thanks again, Mikki :approve:

Peugeot 307 1.6 hdi
Get a ClioSport Membership mate for only a tenner and you can look at all the sales sections.

There's loads of stuff going for sale, things that you mentioned. Well worth the money if you ask me.