ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio pulling to the right,Help!

Renault Clio gt 1.6
Can anyone help me here before I go mad! My Clio keeps pulling to the right,I’ve had new tyres,brakes have been looked at,my tracking is spot on,but my car keeps pulling to the right,if I can’t sort it,it’s going I know it’s not a sport but a 2010 Clio gt ,it’s been to the garage more times than most cars,but no one seems to know what the problem is,please help

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Might be worth checking them to see if they both still compress evenly/smoothly. A tired rear shock could be the cause.

When the brakes were looked at I take it both fronts and rears were checked?

Renault Clio gt 1.6
Laser tracking,garage near me,I was there watching when they did it,the rear was was a little out but they manage to alter it,the camber was out so they sorted it out,I’m wondering if it’s the steering rack,cos when I turn the steering wheel to the left then let go it goes back to the centre but when turning to the right it doesn’t go back to the centre,just a thought

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I would get a second opinion on the alignment as the rear is fixed with no adjustment so I'd it was out I'm not sure how they "fixed it" and also there is no camber adjustment on the front unless they were messing about with camber bolts etc which I assume a local garage wouldn't.