ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio RS MK 4 DRL not working

Clio RS 200
So I just bought recently Clio RS. Obviously didn't noticed that he DRLs where not working when looking at the car.
Noticed that the sidelights not working as well but learned already that the W5W are not working with the RS model.
Is there a fuse responsible for the DRLs ? If yes could you please help me locate it?
Another thing I noticed that the car headlights have xenon retrofit which I think should work as bi-xenon but only works as low beam. Could that have something to do with the DRLs or could be the BCM module or just both DLRs are dead?

Attachments

• 20241023_180553.jpg
    20241023_180553.jpg
    961.6 KB · Views: 10

.Joe

ClioSport Club Member
Fuses 2 and 6

1729975430723.png

fuse 2 is Front left-hand daytime running lights, right-hand side lights, left-hand main beam headlight, right-hand dipped beam, front fog lights

fuse 6 is Dipped beams, front right-hand daytime running light, left-hand side lights, right-hand main beam

Clio RS 200
Fuses 2 and 6

View attachment 1716369

fuse 2 is Front left-hand daytime running lights, right-hand side lights, left-hand main beam headlight, right-hand dipped beam, front fog lights

fuse 6 is Dipped beams, front right-hand daytime running light, left-hand side lights, right-hand main beam
Thank you for the answer. The wiring on the passenger side was disconnected for some reason , so after I connected it they are working 👍