ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio RS200t - Badges/Wrapping etc

Hi again....

Been on and off this site for years! Had a 197 Cup, then two years ago bought a 172 track car. Then today I bought a 200t, for our second car, while the mrs gets to have the main car.
Which is absolutely fine with me, as means I can medal with it! Haha

So, I’ve had a quick search, I think it’s easier to ask all these questions in one place.

1) The little RS badge underneath the front diamond. I’m not a fan, and want to take it off tomorrow. Is it just a case of sticky stuff remover and a credit card? Or does it have pins?

2) Front blade. It’s currently silver, but I think it looks 100x better black. Wrappable, or have people got it sprayed? In my view it’s likely to get chips, so I’d prefer something that’s easily changeable.

3) ‘CLIO’ and ‘RS’ badge on the rear. They’ve been on for 4/5years, what are the chances of removing them and not seeing a mark where they were? Anyone have any experience?

4) Gloss Badge Covers - Diamond Performance on eBay looks the best place (although might get them wrapped at the same time as the blade). Are they covers you stick onto your chrome badge? Or replacements?

Thanks in advance guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk