ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio sports bumpers non sport

Clio 2004 1.2 16v
Hi everyone was waiting to put sports bumpers on non sport Clio would I have to change the frenders/wings?

TheBandit

ClioSport Club Member
  Monaco172, Green 1.2
The wheels look really silly if you do go down that route (from what I have seen), non sport chassis just aren't the same. Spacers don't seem to get them out far enough. Im running 20mm spacers and that doesn't clear standard fenders (assuming you are using standard rims.)

Not the question you asked but just wanted to let you know its not as simple as changing the bumpers and fenders, was thinking about the same in the past.

2014 Clio 200t edc
People have in the past had the 172/182 bumper fitted with the standard wings. It needs a bit of work I believe but certainly looks better than spacers which never quite look right. Worth a look at some older projects and doing that.

Clio 2004 1.2 16v
People have in the past had the 172/182 bumper fitted with the standard wings. It needs a bit of work I believe but certainly looks better than spacers which never quite look right. Worth a look at some older projects and doing that.
Don't no 2 go for the sports kit is bumbers and skirts or go all out and get a body kit!

Clio 2004 1.2 16v
The wheels look really silly if you do go down that route (from what I have seen), non sport chassis just aren't the same. Spacers don't seem to get them out far enough. Im running 20mm spacers and that doesn't clear standard fenders (assuming you are using standard rims.)

Not the question you asked but just wanted to let you know its not as simple as changing the bumpers and fenders, was thinking about the same in the

TheBandit

ClioSport Club Member
  Monaco172, Green 1.2
1621960212442.png

Just make sure you get the biggest f*ck off exhausts to complete the look