ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio stripes

RS Clio 200
i have a company that we deal alot with at workin maidstone, kent, that could do a good job for you. They were gonna do mine until i decided not to do em

that would be sweet but its couple oh hrs away from here was looking for some thing slightly nearer lol.. i will have to keep aking about, if nothing comes up i pm you mate. cheers

profilepic17376_3.gif

done by a private sign writer .................. check things on them lines...hehehehehe on the internet i mean

OI OI OI lol,, that looks lush!!! what are the sizes then of the stipes in width and also how far apart should they be, also far over should they be??

cliott said:
OI OI OI lol,, that looks lush!!! what are the sizes then of the stipes in width and also how far apart should they be, also far over should they be??

now ur asking , cant remember , will check later , upto owner really :eek: will send you my details later , just send us a pm as a reminder , me at work now

R

Rebecca

Have two yellow ones then people won't park on you lol. No but seriously the stripeys do look sweet when done nicely.

Rebecca

lol cheers rebecca, right ive got some one i know who does vinyl all i need now is the correct sizes and details for the stripes that are put on the cups that come with?

cliott said:
lol cheers rebecca, right ive got some one i know who does vinyl all i need now is the correct sizes and details for the stripes that are put on the cups that come with?

they only come on the 182 racing blue which is option i believe . will measure mine tonight for u lova ....hehehe , pmsl

nah ....will get the sizes and pm 2mrw