ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio turbo at efi, YouTube content

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
I thought it was storm grey at first from the youtube frame, but it's not. Seems a decent chunk of BHP increase!

dan's cast offs.
sorry, three seconds in and had to skip though due to stupid gay music!! then 'edited' by some sperm donor who thinks it's 'cool' and 'hip' to chop 1/4 second here and there, you've got to be a r****d to think that is acceptable in any way!!!!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
sorry, three seconds in and had to skip though due to stupid gay music!! then 'edited' by some sperm donor who thinks it's 'cool' and 'hip' to chop 1/4 second here and there, you've got to be a r****d to think that is acceptable in any way!!!!

So behind the times

172 Turbo
Especially with all the bloody roadworks around here, did well to find it at all :weary:
Is it any better than last February? I got really lost trying to get back from EFI!

Coming home from Oulton two weeks back, I sat for ages trying to join the M6 :(

It's fucked mate, this new bridge has ruined our fairly easy road network.
Traffic chaos 8am - 9am and 5pm - 6pm not worth leaving work/the house

All due to end "Spring 2017" although my contractor friends say they're 6 months behind on this new bridge.

EFI is a doddle to find if you come from the existing bridge way but come from the M56 and it's not so fun if you don't know where you're off

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah the new bridge caught me out too. I come from Warrington side so down the Daresbury Expressway you have to go past the first exit for Astmoor Industrial Estate and take the next one and come in from the other end of that road to turn right into EFI.

172 LB Clio
Chris is a superstar, was well worth the drive. Unfortunately we ran out of time on the launch control but I will defintely be getting the car back up so he can give it a go as he seems very confident it can be achieved with the AEM FIC.

Extremely happy with how the car goes now, just want to get a set of uprated valves and megane toothed pully just as precautions for the engine.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Out of interest, if you had to get a ferry, and 5hours ish, are you from the isle of wight?