ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO UP IN SMOKE (R.I.P.)

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

Gutted, literally:(. Great pics but it must have been horrible watching it go up in flames.

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

That air intake on the side looks a bit hashed, are they supposed to be like that?

Quote: Originally posted by Chad on 05 August 2005
That air intake on the side looks a bit hashed, are they supposed to be like that?

It would after being subjected to such high temperatures.

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

Quote: Originally posted by Day on 05 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Chad on 05 August 2005

It would after being subjected to such high temperatures.
Nah, I mean the shape of the cut out. It looks a bit jagged to me.

1.6 focus zetec....

These pics were found on a vauxhall site with chavs in novas teking the mailto:p$@*.....total">p$@*.....total nobbers

Kiza

Quote: Originally posted by kiza1986 on 05 August 2005

These pics were found on a vauxhall site with chavs in novas teking the mailto:p$@*.....total"> p$@*.....total nobbers

Kiza
Youve just made yourself as bad as them. Im sure there are Vauxhall enthusiasts just like us Renault enthusiasts.

1.6 focus zetec....

Ive neva seen anyone on here posting pics of a nova going up in flames etc and saying poor little chavy

172 Exclusive

Whooooa, i know clios come in Flame Red but thats ridiculous.

Thats mad, next to last pic looks like the Devils car :devilish:

how come the back wheel has ended up like that ??
in the pics (just as the fire gets going) is fine, now it looks like someone mashed it into a kerb & broke it !

"Navy" N17 TWO

A heart-stopping site that is! :eek:

I hope that doesnt happen to anyone - be safe get an extinguisher in!