ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio V6 kit

Renault clio si
hey,

i'm new here at the clio sport forum.
I just bought myself a clio and i'm very happy to have one.
So now i want to make it a tuned clio.
Is there any possability that i can buy a tuning body kit from a V6 or doens't that exist?

greetz glenn

Renault Clio Dynamique
Well obviously mate, buying the Clio V6 bodykit will give you an extra 250-300+ bhp. So obviously if you are going for a "tuned" clio then that is the way to go, lol.

Dont listen to the arseholes mate, this site is very anti-bodykits there is a excellent V6 bodykit available, it just needs to be fitted PROPERLY! Go for it!

Renault Clio Dynamique
CDMullins said:
Dont listen to the arseholes mate, this site is very anti-bodykits there is a excellent V6 bodykit available, it just needs to be fitted PROPERLY! Go for it!

I'm not an arsehole mate and I definately don't have anything against a kitted up car. Just no point in having a V6 kit stuck on a clio that definately ain't a V6, it just looks silly and tends to get you laughed at when someone flys by you in their corsa sxi!

So please refrain from calling me an arsehole, have you looked in the mirror lately :rasp:

Nike Lunar Elite's
The only decent attempt at this was the Source demo car as it used genuine v6 parts, but thats an expensive way to go, plus you still have the problem of having huge spacers and the rear wheels will never sit right in the arch.

Why not go for a s1600 kit instead, hardly ever done but looks 1000x better than the v6 kits

Clio-V6
My mate has a clio v6 kit on his. he spent thousands getting it done right and it still looks no quite right. He had lambo doors done too at the same time!!!!

does look an awesome show car, but clearly isnt a v6.

will be weird seeing his car next to mine for the first time this show season!

Binns said:
I'm not an arsehole mate and I definately don't have anything against a kitted up car. Just no point in having a V6 kit stuck on a clio that definately ain't a V6, it just looks silly and tends to get you laughed at when someone flys by you in their corsa sxi!

So please refrain from calling me an arsehole, have you looked in the mirror lately :rasp:

So why treat a nebie like an arsehole, hes come on and asked a question, hes put the word 'tuned' in so you have to get on your high horse ans say 'yeh that'll add 250-300bhp' no need, give the kid a break, in my book that makes you the arsehole.

A SHED!
^^ totally agree with CDmullins, there are some d*cks on here who slate anyone who like anything like bodykits etc. Do the v6 kit mate if thats what you want. However, i agree that it would be difficult and expensive.

Last edited:
  Renault Clio Dynamique
CDMullins said:
So why treat a nebie like an arsehole, hes come on and asked a question, hes put the word 'tuned' in so you have to get on your high horse ans say 'yeh that'll add 250-300bhp' no need, give the kid a break, in my book that makes you the arsehole.

Painters in today mate? f**k sake ever heard of the word JOKE? Plus I have already not just said I DO NOT have anything against kitted cars, just don't see the point in making a car look like something it ain't :dapprove:

Binns said:
Painters in today mate? f**k sake ever heard of the word JOKE? Plus I have already not just said I DO NOT have anything against kitted cars, just don't see the point in making a car look like something it ain't :dapprove:

Yeh fair enough its a joke, but its the guys first ever post. Thers too much of this s**t gone on here! Jesus christ, he gonna think where all w*****s just because you decided to be funny and have a 'joke' He asks a question because he needs help and gets sarcastic s**t!

Bye Bye 182....
Think it was a bit harsh. Ive seen the V6 kit and have yet to see one properly fitted. If you are going to do it get it professionally done. imo

The kits can be bought on ebay. I can understand why he would want to do this if it was his first car or couldnt afford a V6 / the insurance for it!

You do what you want mate - at the end of the day its your car - you have to drive it, but I strongly advise you to get a proper bodyshop to do the work as it wont be an easy task. On the other hand it would be nice to see one of these done properly for once :D

If you do it post some pics of it finished so we can have a look.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
V6 has a longer wheelbase than a normal Clio. Hence when people put on V6 panels the rear wheel always sits too far forward.

R Andy said:
V6 has a longer wheelbase than a normal Clio. Hence when people put on V6 panels the rear wheel always sits too far forward.

the V6 bodykit looks ok on your dynamique though Andy... :rasp:

Clio v6
There are v6 kits around. Get one, put it on and if you're happy with it then that's the most important thing.

Last edited:
  2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
yes save your money and dont put a v6 kit on your clio

do something original if you are prepared to spend the thousands on the car

RB 200 Cup!
no no no to a v6 kit - theres no point. go with some subtle styling which will be much better i.e. clio sport parts or maybe some anthracite wheels etc.

Tim

Nooooooooooo! dont do it! saw one @ FCS last year, and pissed myself it was so awful! wheel spacers on the rear were stupid! dont do it, why not go down the 172 route with a body kit?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
cause the 172 and 182 look HARDLY Different to the regular clio, hence why id never have one.

The v6 kit looks s**t, This is coming from someone whowould rathe spend £4k on fibreglass than £4k on an engine.

To get a v6 kit looking good, with correct ride heeight wheels and spacers, your looking at £10k.

For £10k, im sure i could make a more show stopping clio than a cheapo replica.

Not Bein biased but i think my kitted clio looks 10x better than a 1.2 with a V6 kit, HOWEVER well fitted the V6 kit is, and mine "only" cost £4k.

Just my opinion

Not a Clio anymore.....
Must be loads of kit manufacturers in Europe.

Seen some mad motors in Belgium mate, should be loads around for ideas :D

ant

yep.
£10k to do it right???

jeeeesus...........for that plus the price of the clio you could by a real one!

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Think this guy has been well and truly scared off.

People are right though mate, V6 kits don't look good at all on other clios.

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Final_Maxim said:
i dunno, people who try to put bits onto their cars to make them look like a better model eh rip3z? ;)

Shut up.

Or your shaven balls get posted.

V6 Mk1/Beat/E320/Mcoupe
glenne said:
hey,

i'm new here at the clio sport forum.
I just bought myself a clio and i'm very happy to have one.
So now i want to make it a tuned clio.
Is there any possability that i can buy a tuning body kit from a V6 or doens't that exist?

greetz glenn

They are on ebay, look around