ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio v6 phase 1 bonnet

ALB

Clio v6
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has a clio v6 phase 1 bonnet for sale or if anyone knows where I will be able to locate one from? Thank you in advance

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has a clio v6 phase 1 bonnet for sale or if anyone knows where I will be able to locate one from? Thank you in advance
Hi ALB, Bonnet isn't V6 specific so any phase 1 bonnet should work, how long have you had the V6? Cheers Gareth

V6 255, 172 cup, ph1
Tried to respond on Facebook but the posts were wonky.

Any ph1 bonnet will fit (not ph2 as you were told on Facebook!) as said above.

The bonnets are starting to rot from the inside out quote commonly so I'd probably ask a body shop to source a new one, you'll likely be needing paint anyway. That or source an alloy one from an early ph1 172

Scott at SG Motorsport in Dauntsey has a body shop very experienced in the V6.

ALB

Clio v6
Tried to respond on Facebook but the posts were wonky.

Any ph1 bonnet will fit (not ph2 as you were told on Facebook!) as said above.

The bonnets are starting to rot from the inside out quote commonly so I'd probably ask a body shop to source a new one, you'll likely be needing paint anyway. That or source an alloy one from an early ph1 172

Scott at SG Motorsport in Dauntsey has a body shop very experienced in the V6.
Thank you. I thought it was a phase 1! Great I will have a look for a ph1 172.
I’ll note the details of the the garage you mentioned also. Thanks again

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
Thank you for that. Since 2009
What colour is it? I had a Ph2 V6 back in the day, loved it! I have an alloy Ph1 bonnet in titanium that I keep umming and ahhing about selling, have offered to a couple of people but haven't quite let it go as yet, I am supposed to be fitting to my titanium Ph1 but it hasn't happened yet :)

Reactions: ALB

ALB

Clio v6
What colour is it? I had a Ph2 V6 back in the day, loved it! I have an alloy Ph1 bonnet in titanium that I keep umming and ahhing about selling, have offered to a couple of people but haven't quite let it go as yet, I am supposed to be fitting to my titanium Ph1 but it hasn't happened yet :)
It’s silver. I can imagine it’s not easy to let it go! Let me know if you are looking to sell it. Thank you