ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 - Porsche Green

Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  Fabia VRS Special Ed
That is one seriously nice motor!

Only thing that I don't like is the roof, deffo needs center caps too :)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Gentlemans spec 200
Totally agree, kinda gutted because if I did downgrade to a 182 I was going to get it wrapped this colour... Someones beaten me to it lol.
I thought about it 18months ago, got quotes etc. Then saw a hatch with it done. Just doesn't translate well tbh. And ffs dude, if you're thinking of a wrap, get a 172+coilovers with the money saved!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Swift Sport
I thought about it 18months ago, got quotes etc. Then saw a hatch with it done. Just doesn't translate well tbh. And ffs dude, if you're thinking of a wrap, get a 172+coilovers with the money saved!

Fair point, I'd only do it if I had already done what you mentioned.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its not a trophy, just a trophy rep. has standard engine/gearbox etc.

love this car, its been done properly!! im not keen on the chequered roof, but i love everything else about it. would be a proper hoot.

love the cromadoras and the exposed engine/bulkhead window.

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  fiesta 1.25
I really am confused, it looks awfull and it doesnt even look like porche green.

Reminds me of a birght green mondeo round my way.