ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 Rep Turbo

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be honest I always thought the original green jaytekracing clio was a rep. He then built a real white one?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mini R56 JCW 211bhp
I seriously doubt that is a lasses car. More like he put it in her name for the "lady owner" vote.

However most worrying, it showed 63908miles at MOT in 2011 then 17002 in 2014...

In fact, can anyone explain the MOT history as it looks fishy as f**k to be fair around that time.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  182Turbo,DCi90
s**t.JPG
How is that box even mounted. looks like it just sits on the battery.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be honest I always thought the original green jaytekracing clio was a rep. He then built a real white one?

I thought it was a genuine Vee, wasn't a genuine race car.

Mind you I'm not sure if the original green being a replica makes it any better?
So the one on Scumtree could be a copy of a copy??

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I seriously doubt that is a lasses car. More like he put it in her name for the "lady owner" vote.

However most worrying, it showed 63908miles at MOT in 2011 then 17002 in 2014...

In fact, can anyone explain the MOT history as it looks fishy as f**k to be fair around that time.

Just a Typo, previous years show it increasing from 414 miles in 2006.

Actually at 414 miles it gets the following:

Nearside Front Brake pad(s) wearing thin (3.5.1g)
Offside Front Brake pad(s) wearing thin (3.5.1g)
slight play in top mounting for o/side front shock absorber.

Yea, 414 miles................................

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Black Gold 182FF
Crying out for a decent set of wheels and OEM sport headlights imo

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clio 182 - RB
Saw this again today drive past me on opposite side of the road at Arighi Bianchi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk