ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio's at Pistonheads Sunday service at Goodwood

It was a bloody cold morning and the hardy few gathered at Chichester Tescos for the final Sunday service of the year. Shame that the quality of the bacon roll did not match the price. Was great to catch up and enjoyed the slippy drive.

Nice to see Matt back in a Clio. what happened on the way home Tom?

6531963359_9c5162b6f4_b.jpg

Sarah's Flakey striped Cup
6531952585_561c41057e_b.jpg

Tim the Coninator's filthy beast

6531943277_ef3e38c5b0_b.jpg

The Fletch bus

6531936839_d9ccca6962_b.jpg

The Sunshine Bus

6531918773_56dd07ab71_b.jpg

6531816241_3e22380688_b.jpg

6531793691_38db036781_b.jpg

6531466495_8daf2d8e31_b.jpg

Sorry Mark and Paul you'd both gone before I took any pics.

More pics here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/peejays/sets/72157628470980361/

big boost cup
Good day out today apart from being sat on the m27 for two hours because the alternator cable was playing up

I'd have thought that seeing Police on every bridge between Hedge End and Potsmouth may have been an incentive to slow down, but Tim probably thought that they would be looking the wrong way anyway so they wouldbn't see the stealth black look he's perfecting at the moment.

Sorry to hear of your woes Tom, and sorry that I didn't stop but I'd have been a mile up the road by the time I'd pulled in and come to a halt. How did Matt explain to his missus his lateness?

big boost cup
I'd have thought that seeing Police on every bridge between Hedge End and Potsmouth may have been an incentive to slow down, but Tim probably thought that they would be looking the wrong way anyway so they wouldbn't see the stealth black look he's perfecting at the moment.

Sorry to hear of your woes Tom, and sorry that I didn't stop but I'd have been a mile up the road by the time I'd pulled in and come to a halt. How did Matt explain to his missus his lateness?

No problem Pete. well she phoned him a few times i think. probably beat him up when he got home lol

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
All fixed now so its all good Fudge knows where you and Tim went I was flying along to try and catch up

Slowcharged 172 Cup iirc ;)
Me and Tim don't hang around Tom :race:

Knowsit :)

Every day is a race with you 2 ;)

I drive along normally and Fletch has to race to keep up :p

What Police?

My car is clean again now :eek:

No problem Pete. well she phoned him a few times i think. probably beat him up when he got home lol

He's still under the f**king thumb then LOL