ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport chums vs. Cadwell Park (DC2 vs E36)

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Now then!!

So by chance, myself, @f0xy & @JoeyD were all at Cadwell Park on Thursday. I was in the DC2 on a shakedown after fitting some new parts, and Joey asked to come out for a lap as he hadn't been in an Integra before...

Cue us bumping into Jord's E36 on track and having an epic little battle! Since I said "ClioSport" a few times in the video, I thought it was worthy of a share on here :)

The E36 probably just edges it over a lap, the shove it has out of some of the corners is insane. Big thanks to @f0xy for letting me have a go as well!

Some pics from the TDO:
35417249513_338aff18b7_b.jpg
35403318753_8c6a0db35a_k by DanielJames., on Flickr
36087403111_05639422e1_b.jpg
36166578086_0a7e4d306d_k by DanielJames., on Flickr

Good times! :innocent:

Now I need that E36 engine...

RB Clio 182
Nice video mate, im not a youtube member but i watch all you vids, let me know the next time your at your parents and we can have a clioturbo vs e46 m3/integra battle on the autobahn ;)

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
Another superb video. Amazing driving from both. That E36 screams!!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Glad the DC2 is still alive. I was over at the ring stood at Brunchen when I watched it get trailered past 😞
Didn't realise Foxy is still on here too?

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Nice video mate, im not a youtube member but i watch all you vids, let me know the next time your at your parents and we can have a clioturbo vs e46 m3/integra battle on the autobahn :wink:

Haha thanks man, I was there at the weekend actually... teg broke down on the way home though! :(

I remember the sh*t we all used to give to you when you first got the DC2.

I now religiously watch all your content lol, keep it up man.
Haha yeah I remember! I get the same story on Pistonheads as well.

Glad the DC2 is still alive. I was over at the ring stood at Brunchen when I watched it get trailered past 😞
Didn't realise Foxy is still on here too?
Damn, I was in the Zafira following it!

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
No doubt contemplating how much lubricant was going to be needed around the arsehole to pay the Nurburgring/recovery bill! I have also had this experience. Lol!

Did you get a bongard club sticker?

That was my second time in the Bongard club haha, I lost my virginity a few months before the crash when a wire shorted out, blowing a fuse, immobilising the car. 366 euros for a fuse! Fuuuuu

Just watching your ring crash vid again as we speak actually mate, lol at your croaky throat!

Yeah that video... haha. I can't really watch it back now, it's so poorly edited and recorded. Luckily I think the subject of the crash kinda overshadowed those points though!

Great vid, couldn't resist a couple of cheeky drifts in the E36 eh?

Haha nope! It would have been rude not to. Glad @f0xy gave me the thumbs up though :)

awesome as always, love the sound of the Teg

would you consider a RWD at any point?

I'll do more than consider it mate, currently got these 2 as well :)

34569638833_c3e34761e1_b.jpg
1090181 by DanielJames., on Flickr
34704515234_a580d300bc_b.jpg
1090375 by DanielJames., on Flickr

The E36 is coming along now, done quite a lot to it this year as I've been getting into drifting. It's a riot on the road as well though, 328 manual so not the fastest in the world, but it's good fun.
The M3 is my daily, always wanted an Estoril Blue E46 M3, and when it came up for sale earlier in the year I couldn't say no. I sold my E91 330d which was a better daily by far! But man maths/bucket list took over and here we are.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Seems mad your on here and I wat h your videos. Like famous or something :)

Your vids are ace though

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
That was my second time in the Bongard club haha, I lost my virginity a few months before the crash when a wire shorted out, blowing a fuse, immobilising the car. 366 euros for a fuse! Fuuuuu

Yeah that video... haha. I can't really watch it back now, it's so poorly edited and recorded. Luckily I think the subject of the crash kinda overshadowed those points though!

Haha nope! It would have been rude not to. Glad @f0xy gave me the thumbs up though :smile:

I'll do more than consider it mate, currently got these 2 as well :smile:

34569638833_c3e34761e1_b.jpg
1090181 by DanielJames., on Flickr
34704515234_a580d300bc_b.jpg
1090375 by DanielJames., on Flickr

The E36 is coming along now, done quite a lot to it this year as I've been getting into drifting. It's a riot on the road as well though, 328 manual so not the fastest in the world, but it's good fun.
The M3 is my daily, always wanted an Estoril Blue E46 M3, and when it came up for sale earlier in the year I couldn't say no. I sold my E91 330d which was a better daily by far! But man maths/bucket list took over and here we are.
I love the e36 so much! I want one. I'm not far from harrogate (grew up near knaresborough) so will keep an eye out for the m3/e36/teg if you're ever about.

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Love your videos, been watching them for what seems like ages now, when you first started and was going down to Stretton etc. You've come a long way since then.

Bet it feels good to be back in the Teg after such a long break. From an outsiders perspective, it seems like it was well needed though to get the love back for it.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Seems mad your on here and I wat h your videos. Like famous or something :smile:

Your vids are ace though
Haha cheers dude. I'll always be a forum nerd.

I love the e36 so much! I want one. I'm not far from harrogate (grew up near knaresborough) so will keep an eye out for the m3/e36/teg if you're ever about.

Nice one dude, quite a few nice cars round this way!

Same here watching your DC2 teg hit the barrier at the the ring and other vids .
Aye, good video that. Haha.

Love your videos, been watching them for what seems like ages now, when you first started and was going down to Stretton etc. You've come a long way since then.

Bet it feels good to be back in the Teg after such a long break. From an outsiders perspective, it seems like it was well needed though to get the love back for it.

Yeah it felt great, although I think the time out of the car made it seem to perform better than it did. Once I got back and compared my laps against previous bests, it wasn't such a fast day. Felt good though!

Not quite, but apparently it was quite comfortable considering it's pretty much full on race car.

Came screaming past me on the way back to Calais.

He's lying. It is definitely not comfortable haha!