ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clip but missing bits?

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most of the ones on eBay are fake, so might not be the best place to look if you've got specific needs.

Leo182

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Blk/Gld 182 Cupped
Most of the ones on eBay are fake, so might not be the best place to look if you've got specific needs.

Great! Will give it a miss then. How can you spot a fake BTW or can't you??

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For 100 quid you will only ever get fake, mine does the job and others use them as well. I wouldnt buy one used as they are cheap new anyway, fake ones that is

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  T.Turbo
Its probably a knackered clone clip, The cheap ones break for fun. Can get the software and leads but i wouldnt chance it myself.

Good quality clone is around £130 new on ebay.

Leo182

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Blk/Gld 182 Cupped
Cheers lads for the heads up on that, I passed on it but suddenly noticed a few bids go in once linked on here:ROFLMAO:

Anyway, I ended up paying a bit more - it came with cables but no CD software :confused:

Where can I get the software from for win xp 32bit or win 7 64bit??

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cheers lads for the heads up on that, I passed on it but suddenly noticed a few bids go in once linked on here:ROFLMAO:

Anyway, I ended up paying a bit more - it came with cables but no CD software :confused:

Where can I get the software from for win xp 32bit or win 7 64bit??
This site has the software, have to sign up first