ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clock Display HELP

Rubicon_

ClioSport Club Member
Basically the other day i decided to take the dash off and have a look behind the clock. I done this because a girl from work needs a bulb changed so i practiced on mine to see how easy it was. Everything was fine, i took the 2 bulbs out and then replaced. Once back together plugged the battery back and and started up... No clock display now lol radio and everything else still working just no time or temp on the display :S could this be a fuse problem or have i damaged an important part behind it ha

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Take the bulbs out and try them in the other way if you get what i mean, twisting them 180 degrees

Clio 182 arctic
cool al try that, see after i start up to check if not working do i have to wait 25 mins again befre i start fiddling with wires?
you dont need to disconnect the battery or anything tbh. whe i changed all my dash lights including clock display etc i never disconnected the battery. i still had the ignition on when i swapped the bulbs in the clocks. you will be fine.

MK3

Dynamiqueee
No you'll be fine mate. Pretty sure its just the bulbsare the wrong way rond. If not, silly question but you sure you plugged the connecters back in?

cool al try that, see after i start up to check if not working do i have to wait 25 mins again befre i start fiddling with wires?