ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clock/electric mirrors/lighter not working!

renault clio 172 cup
Hi,

Just bought an 03 clio 172 cup and found that the above are not working. i've checked and changed the fuses but it's not working!

Any ideas lads?

Check the fuses again but also check the relays in the passenger footwell where the passengers feet would be (there sort of right up above where there feet would be

Check the fuses again but also check the relays in the passenger footwell where the passengers feet would be (there sort of right up above where there feet would be

agreed..I missed one the other day, went back and checked again to find one was blown.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
if your lighter fuse has blown it stops the radio going off with the ignition as well.
And the radio auto turns off after so long too, my fuse blew when my mum thought the accessory socket was a coin holder :banghead: