ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clone Clip

Dodgy one
Thinking of buying one of these off eBay, For last 2 years I've had an intermittent Abs light, engine management and now I've got an intermittent misfire (done the usual plugs and noticed coilpack was damaged so changed it, resistance in leads is fine too ) plugs are showing nothing unusual either , Rather than throwing money around unnecessarily I was hoping it'd help out, show me some codes and read live data. Nearest Dealership is around 50 miles away unfortunately.

So anyone bought one and what do you make of it? Already got a toughbook so I've half the package lol

dan's cast offs.
anything half decent will read live data if that's all you need? as long as you can get scope for lambda you'll be fine.

by half decent nothing crappy like torque etc...

monaco 172
I've used the eBay clone Peugeot planet and opcom and both of them are identical to dealer packages so I'm sure the clip should be just as good.

Megane
I've buy on aliexpress.com for 150$ but sometimes clip will disconnect when searching for airbag ohm values.
Best CLIP has "gold" interials. Left worst, right better, middle best

Attachments

• 20121022161326.jpg
    20121022161326.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 125