ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clutches

a std clutch is fine, if you worry about it get a GTT uprated clutch.

Paddle clutch weather 3 or 4 paddles have a smaller fiction material area but use a very grabby sintered cerametallic material. Normal clutch plates use organic type material which covers a full 360 deg radius round the spindle.

You can also choose between spring plate or solid, sprung takes out some of the transmission jerk.

where am i going with this, basically dont get a paddle clutch, itll drive you bonkers. unless your pushing quite high BHP and need it.

Yeah paddle is a joke day to day, and only really required with big power (not a valver), get standard one as its cheap and does fine, unless you do a lot of 1/4 miling and loads of burn outs, then get uprated one at least

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

get a gtt uprated heavy duty clutch from andyspares...... £56 and its the dogs knackers, trust me iv got one!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

yeah 5 turbo clutch fits....its actually for a volvo 440 turbo, but they all fit, and it rated to 200bhp!

Quote: Originally posted by Adams_16v on 21 August 2003

get a gtt uprated heavy duty clutch from andyspares...... £56 and its the dogs knackers, trust me iv got one!
Im surprised Chris H didnt come out with that before you Craig *lol*