ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cobra 6019 instructions

Hi

I am trying to switch the Cobra 6019 mk2 alarm back on as its been off for a long time. As soon as I turn the key on the alarm goes off and pressing the keyfob does nothing. Does anyone know if there is a set routine you have to go through when switching the alarm back on or does it sound knackered?

Thanks for any help!

CLIO WILLIAMS #0215

hmmmmmmmm not sure on this one???? i turned mine of on saturday as i had to take the battery of to put my new K+N filter but before i turned it off i had disconnected the battery and it went of and took me a good minute to find my key to swtitch the siren of!! but after when i had finished fitting the filter i just turned the siren back on and i beeped a few times and the repeaters blinked and that was it reset again!!! but why has yours been turned of for a long time????

It was off when I got the car and I never checked it at the time. I tried back then and couldnt get it to work so just left it off. I tried to find instructions for it but had no luck. Im now trying to sell the car so thought Id better try and get it up and running properly.

Managed to get a hold of a photocopied set of instructions for the Cobra 6019 and got the problem solved. If anyone needs any of the instuctions give me a shout.

I am going to try and get them scanned into the computer so I can just email them out.

actively looking
Managed to get a hold of a photocopied set of instructions for the Cobra 6019 and got the problem solved. If anyone needs any of the instuctions give me a shout.

I am going to try and get them scanned into the computer so I can just email them out.
Long shot as this thread is ancient but please could I have a copy of the instructions you found I can’t find any anywhere. Mines the mk2 I don’t know if that makes any difference