ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

COD4 (PC) maps?

Not a Clio
Aside from the maps that come with the game are there any more? I've been googling and can't seem to find any.

A4 Avant
Are they worth getting? I know this is the PC forum, but I keep thinking of buying them on the PS3.

E90
Creek is pish imo, killhopuse is pointless unless u have 3 frags and love respawning, Like shipment on acid. Broadcast is quite good, and chinatown is alright, buts its no Strike or crash.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Yea, there are thousands of custom maps to be found online, and if you patch yourself up to 1.7 alot of server host mods with custom maps. Aside from that, as stated, in patch 1.6 Killhouse,Chinatown, Broadcast and Creek were added::

Download from here:
http://www.gamershell.com/download_28304.shtml

If like me, you want to keep your other patches you can Multipatch your game so you can play on patch like 1.2 aswell as 1.7 :)

Quick note - If you are on a lower patch, you cannot jump from patch say 1.2 straight to 1.7, you must patch up to 1.4, 1.5 ect...

Not a Clio
I'm already patched up to 1.7 mate. Where are these community maps? My googling skills are failing me today!

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
You wont be able to play the community maps even if you download them and add them into your game files. Well actually, saying that you'd only be able to play them on a LAN. If you want to play custom/mod maps with other people, hit up the in-game server listings and look for custom maps names and mods.

Not a Clio
LAN maps are exactly what I'm after mate. I play COD4 LAN with my step kids. It's one of the few things that keeps them quiet but we've played the standard maps to death now.