ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilovers!!

clio
Right ok so I've got an 04 1.2 8v clio I've lowered it 60mm all round in September but want to go lower. Was looking at coilovers but the front strut spacing on mine is 52mm and there are limited companies that I've found that make coilovers for this size, these being vmaxx and fk. Only trouble is Ive only just turned 18 and only have a part time job so can't really be affording to pay £400 for coilovers. So..... First of all does anyone know a cheaper alternative coil over happy to get second hand ones? How hard would It be to convert the strut spacing from 52mm to 58mm and what would I need? Or my other alternative was to buy new shocks as I'm currently running standards would this drop it any further and does anyone know companies that make them for a cheapish price? Cheers
Ellis

ive also looked into this... you can do the 58mm hub coversion which i have seen someone do on here (ill have to find the thread) but there are no real other cheap options other than FK or VMaxx tbh.

HERE is the thread about the hub conversion