ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colchester Meet Asda 9th Feb

BG 182
There's a car meet going on in Colchester on the 9th feb its an East Essex Cruizers Colchester Takeover meet usually arent too bad it's at Petrolea Close, Colchester CO4 5TU

just wondering if anyone's gonna go ? I might go and show my face see what it's like would be cool to get a few clios together and go down. Apparently there's around 450 cars that are attending usually are quite big n busy :) but police do sometimes turn up but don't bother anyone if you're behaving just a heads up to let people know

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Zombie its posted on facebook its been moved to Sunny Southend Sea Front :cool:

Pinned Posts

• East Essex Cruizers

RIGHT GUYS WE HAVE BEEN FORCED BY THE POLICE TO NOT DO IT AT COLCHESTER OTHERWISE WE WILL GET prosecuted IF WE DO!! SO SAVE ALL THE ARGUING ECT ECT THE 1ST LOCATION ON THE 9TH WILL NOW BE SOUTHEND SEAFRONT!! SAME TIME 8:30 ONWARDS THERE WILL STILL BE A 2ND LOCATION!!! SPREAD THE WORD I HAVE CHANGED IT FROM COLCHESTER TAKEOVER TO SOUTHEND TAKEOVER!! SHARE THIS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
    MARINE PARADE,
    SOUTHEND ON SEA,
    ESSEX, SS12E

If anyone fancies it we could meet at the luxurious Dick Turpin :cheers: prior to the main event :race:

BG 182
I read about it yesterday in the paper apparently its because some guy has complained about it to the land owner and police

BG 182
Don't think il be attending this anymore as I've heard from various people police attendence will be high and the will be giving out tickets etc for turning up :/ but could be wrong but I my self don't fancy risking it

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Don't think il be attending this anymore as I've heard from various people police attendence will be high and the will be giving out tickets etc for turning up :/ but could be wrong but I my self don't fancy risking it
I never had any problems with the police and been many a time, i believe the weather has caused a land slide and a section of the front is shut due to roadworks etc but many people are still going, me thinks it will be to cold and a dick turpin meet would be a better idea, any else fancy it?

I never had any problems with the police and been many a time, i believe the weather has caused a land slide and a section of the front is shut due to roadworks etc but many people are still going, me thinks it will be to cold and a dick turpin meet would be a better idea, any else fancy it?

Te official car meet by east Essex cruisers has notified everyone the meet has been cancelled.

That doesn't stop people going down, paying for the parking and enjoying some fish and chips whilst minding their own buisness :)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6

We can pop in there for a pint or 2

197 & Civic Type R
Im in would be good to meet a few of you, Ill be travelling up from Sitingbourne. Dick turpin is always a good bet for a few cars and beverage