ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cold? Post your 'Temp Gauge Pics' here.

Clio 197
20112005.gif

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
them temp gauge's in clios change all the time, hardly accurate, one minute it's on -5 then 30 seconds later it changes to 0.

BMW 328 Ci
Stuff it being cold outside, im bloody freezing in the office. They are putting in new heating, so at the moment we have none, with single glazing windows.
The thermostat says 8C. I could see my own breath in the toilets.

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
You lot oughta move to the coast. Mines only got down to -0 degrees - I guess it means about minus 0.4 degrees? Still cold enough for that hat and gloves. Keep smiling though, eh, soon be spring!

Rob669

ST
Knowsit........i'd still smash her flaps in tho! Was hard tryin to find a pic of her with clothes on.....lol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
-2 most mornings for me.

The lowest I've seen in a car was -26C when we were in Dawson City, Yukon. The hottest, +50C when we went of a 4x4 trip out in the desert near Dubai....:cool:

D.