ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colin Mcrae gathering convoy - Scotland to Prodrive Banbury

Evo 8 Jap Crap
2 mates and myself went to the M42 motorway bridge in bromsgrove this afternoon to watch the 1000+ Subaru convoy in honour of Colin Mcrae pass through.

We made a banner and hung it over the motorway bridge, most people either pipped the horns or waved back at us :cool:

Was an awesome site to see so many cars convoying in one place

Pics here - http://rob7011.fotopic.net/c1570547.html

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Wish I could have gone, Wasnt aware of the route but Bromsgrove is only a few mins from me.

What did your banner say?

EDIT saw your banner

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Quick Video

th_e7e26dbe.jpg

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
On a second note, I saw a P1 Earlier, And the driver seemed to enjoy nailing it, Then braking, Then Nailing it.

The funny thing was his mrs in the passenger seats neck, She was like a rag doll getting thrown about.

The sound OMG :D

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Fair play to the Subaru Drivers though, They appear to have done a hell of alot for McRae since his death :(

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Its called paying respects to someone that i admired as did millions of other people. If i had a scooby i would of done the weekend for sure

Ever had any respect for someone in the public eye englebert?? maybe one day you can experience it too ;)

really nice to see good on ya lads

McRae got me into cars, and in effect kept me interested till this day... a british legend :D

Vauxhall Astra turbo
Fair play to the Subaru Drivers though, They appear to have done a hell of alot for McRae since his death :(

I drove from lands end to john o groats with SIDC (subaru impreza drivers club) when Richard Burns passed away and i raised over 2K, and if im right, in total we raised 20K for cancer research UK.

I compleatlly forgot bought this one and now im gutted.

P5250660.jpg

You didn't think id do it in my impreza did you??

Lee

BMW M2C
I've just been down to put some petrol in the car and bumped into one of my mates who has 22b. He'd just got back from it.

He's had some insane Ru's over the years. Started out with heavily modified imports, then a P1, WR1, RB320 and now he's purchased a 22b as he wants to modify it, and didn't want to do that make any major changes to the RB320.