ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Collecting a brand new Bentley Continental GT

dads mate was picking his new car up today....i just had to come along to see it :eek:

8172760806_f6dd438610_b.jpg

8172750461_9eb60473f8_b.jpg

8172790690_252aaef6f2_b.jpg

8172786216_1e59ce6ff0_b.jpg

8172736347_823dbaabff_b.jpg

and also right next to the Bentley garage was Aston Martin :)

8172774343_2de8bf94bb_b.jpg

8172809480_722b0c81be_b.jpg

i then realised for the price of this Aston i could buy like 50 cars similar to my clio!!!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Your photography is superb mate nice Flickr.

The Bentley is a stunning machine. My boss looked at one recently W12 engine but it's horrid depreciation and mpg put him off. He really still wants one though.

Ian_R

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk3 Megane 250
8172750461_9eb60473f8_b.jpg

For the price of this you think they could have done something about the daft power button on the radio!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Indeed mate. Could say the same for a 40k Golf R. I personally think even basic cars should be built right!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Lovely, but why the constant use of gash wheels on new cars these days.

just round the corner from me (ish ) one of my friends does all their body repairs as he is 1 of only 5 approved repairers in the uk , lets hope he never see's it !!

An orange one
Absolutely stunning car, and top pictures!! I like the wheels, suit the car, it's a Bentley not a Corsa B FFS!!

Stereo power button was also the first thing I noticed :(

1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
View attachment 87618

For the price of this you think they could have done something about the daft power button on the radio!

Looks like a golf mk4 tiptronic gear surround too...?
Obviously an immensely expensive car, but they just don't make it on my euro millions list, something about them I just don't like looks wise, I think I prefer the 4dr models...
Must be an amazing feeling picking up a brand new Bentley, and that Aston looks amazing though, I love that!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Great pictures but I'm not a fan of the GT. My uncle bought one new in 2005 and he still has it... 115,000 miles later.

The running costs are ludicrous too.

The gentleman's choice is the LWB Phaeton with which it shares almost everything. Weird one... but the VW is less 'moneyed chav' IMO.

S3 Sportback, Ninja
Lol @ the word Bentley and chav being used in the same sentence. Lovely car, its the kind of thing I would like for when I am 50 plus probably never happen though!