ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour Coded Door Strips and Rear bit

57 Clio Campus Sport
I got a black clio and i want to get the plastic door strips and the plastic bit between the boot and the rear bumper colour coded with my car.

Any ideas on how much this would cost and anywhere in the worcester/stratford area that would be a good place to get them done?

03 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
If it's black, you probably don't need them doing really, unless your going for a 172/182 look?

Mine's deep red with the black plastic exterior and I quite fancy getting it done as it kinna looks out of place, however quotes aren't cheap.
I was told £330 for the front bit where the number plate sits, the side door scrapes, and the rear buldge so to speak. That's excluding the splitter although that looks cool black imo.

Thanks,

Pete.

pete is around the right area in terms of price, but like he said, not sure you will notice much difference with a black car!

i got mine done for free!! (well, i say free, i mean i DIYd them and got good results, so as good as:))