ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour codin - cardiff

im having my w reg 3 door clio colour coded at reno leicester, having the back and front bumpers done and side strips colour coded.

its costing £200+ vat.

maybe try reno in cardiff?

I dont like them in there, they messed up wen i was buy it so dun really wan go back there. they useless.

Is £200 a good price then for it all? can some1 tell me how do they do it? do they like sand it down so it smooth then spray?

Jem

they said to me that its not ideal to paint the plastic bits because they are slightly rough, but they told me that they try to smooth it out, prime it then paint. they also said they use an extra adhesive to make the paint "stick" better.

£200 seems alright to me, id rather have reno do it than sum cowboy.

Spose ill have to go there n get a quote, so wan it dun, after i put wheels on it i jus havent shut up bout puttin more mods on it. only prob tho is £££££.

seriously got get summit dun bout th sunroof too. god it makes a noise!!! any1 else got that prob?????

i know i had a mark 1 clio that i did up sh*t loads, spent $$$$ on it. then wrote it off with only 3rd party insurance.

i got this clio and swore not to do nething to it, so far ive lowered it, had a full exhaust system de cat, £900 ice istall lol. #

i want it chipped and possibly NOSd too. crazy money lol

but im a student on a year out working full time living at home for free, so all my money can go straight on my car!! :D:D:D:D

I live at home too, but still cant afford to do alot at once to my clio. Phone bill takes a major slice of my wages.

Im getting there slowly but surely, i can have a rest for a while now i got it lowered to save some money. When i got it in 2001 i wasnt bothered bout modifyin it, thought it was lovely, but got more n more into cars n started to do stuff. Dunno where il stop tho, insurance is a major prob wit mods.