ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour Coding Places

Bye Bye 182....
Only please I know of thats relly good is on the outskirts of Blackheath towards Cradley Heath. They are a small bodyshop but great on quaity and price. When I had my RS they resprayed the whole car two tone perfectly without a flaw and the price was very reasonable.

I think its called A & K Motors or A & D something like that. I haven't been that way for at least two years so im not sure if they are still there. Have a look on 192.com or 118500 etc see if you can get a number.

Black/Gold 182!
my_cougar49 said:
Only please I know of thats relly good is on the outskirts of Blackheath towards Cradley Heath. They are a small bodyshop but great on quaity and price. When I had my RS they resprayed the whole car two tone perfectly without a flaw and the price was very reasonable.

I think its called A & K Motors or A & D something like that. I haven't been that way for at least two years so im not sure if they are still there. Have a look on 192.com or 118500 etc see if you can get a number.

Cheers mate, well give them a bell.

Sorry mate, did mean to let you know that due to a holiday and a wedding coming up I hadnt got the cash to get a group buy sorted. Let me know how you get on price wise etc.

i didnt get it sorted as my cash went on my MOT. Once i've got some money saved up again I'll be looking into it again. Need to clear some money of my credit cards and over draft first and got lots of stuff on at the moment

Black/Gold 182!
Anyone else looking to get their colour coding done?? Im deffo doing mine the next few weeks, so if you let me know I can ask around.

Black/Gold 182!
Booked my car in at the place in Netherton, cheers nobblebonce.

Nice guy, get me car back on Saturday now.

Monaco Blue Mk2
Yeah, I really want mine doing ASAP. I'm in the north west, any recomendations or anyone else doing theres soon to do together to try and reduce price?

BMW M135i
Am looking to get this done atm, how much did you pay guesty if you don't mind me asking and what did you get done ?