ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Compilation vid

172beast

I do yes, 35 quid a year for 500 meg and unlimited bandwidth, php/mysql/free domain blah blah may upgrade that to unlimited space though for an extra tenner. Host is streamline

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
ahh ok chief I had no idea who's vid that was...it's been on my computer a while...like it.:approve:

cheers for comments btw

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Nana's not shy is it...christ! What did you use to do the vid there, movie maker or adobe?

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Nana's not shy is it...christ! What did you use to do the vid there, movie maker or adobe?

I used Moviemaker ...has it's limitations but I'm not keen enought to get adobe...yet.

i find windows moviemaker is actualy quite good.. especialy the latest one with all the transition effects and clip effects etc.

it doesnt work properly for me, the shots can keep up and it miss's loads, it like stutter's, the sound is fine though, do i need a codec or something?