ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

computer driver download help

ph2 172
Evening all,

my brother re installed windows on his laptop (quite an old one) and now cant access the internet,it say's there is a network adapter fault and he needs this driver "acer t62l158 pro/100+with alert on lan 2"

im not the cleverest when it comes to computers and i'm struggling to locate the driver,well i've found it numerous times but it always comes as part of some stupid driver assistance programme that scans for the drivers required,problem is i need to download the driver and put it on disc for him,therefore a scan from said programmes is useless as it will scan my computer that doesn't need it,so can anybody help me finding the file on its own?

Thanks

best thing is to go to the acer website go onto the support page for his model laptop and download the driver from there or post what model no. his laptop is on here and me or someone else can have a look for the driver for you