ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

computer people HELP

hi, im trying to access DOCUMENTS from my MY COMPUTER but it keeps saying access is denied, how do i get access ?
thx
shaun

Lee

BMW M2C
You could try this: Right click the folder > properties > Security > Advanced > Owner and the try taking ownership of the folder.

Unless of course in the Security tab you have rights to add the account you are currently using.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
sounds like ur at work and they don't want u storing stuff on the hardrive to me!

Strike said:
Do you mean "My Documents" or Documents and Settings? Is your computer networked or at home?

hi, im at home on my laptop, no network, i click START, then MY COMPUTER, then at the top is DOCUMENTS , its this file it wont let me in ??, i never have tried to get into it but im trying to install a game and that needs access and my laptop wont let it hence game fails ?