ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Confused.....need to spend some cash

FF182
Hi all

I have a non cup packed 182 and was looking to do some modding...

My original thoughts was to change the wheels then get it lowered but after investigating this I have been told that once lowered most wheels I was looking at wont fit. I fancied some ultraleggeras...

My question is this, I have already upgraded the exhaust to a milltek and boy is it good, what should be next on my list of to do's.

I am interested in the group buy on the eibach springs but am not sure which one's to go for. Should this be my next purchase or does an iduction kit make a good buy....

Help me spend some cash please.....:)

yozza decat, ITG panel filter, remap would be most peoples say on engine mods.

along with turinis (the dreaded word!!) and coilies :)

carbon copy on here has one of the best examples IMO, use to be racing 182s off here.

B E A utiful :)

jamie

Cooper S JCW
Get some Eibach Sportline springs on and then upgrade your brake discs/pads/lines/fluid and an upgraded replacement filter - ITG!

panel filter in standard airbox cw uprated airfeed to front grill and acoustic valve removed should be better than induction kit. :)