ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Connectimg Mp3 player to Clio.

Audi TT roadster
Just Posted this in the wrong place so now ill put in the right place. just bought a 182 and need some info about connecting mp3 players such as i pods to my clio, any ideas?

Clio 200 FF Cupped
Not easy mate, ive been asking similar questions for weeks. A lot easier if you change the standard headunit as it's pretty unaccommodating to connectivity.

You can buy ridiculously expensive stuff like the connects 2 and dension ipod kits but they really don't offer much functionality compared to what you can get with an aftermarket headunit like an alpine with an ipod interface.

Can use an fm modulator to get music through your speakers but you'll have to control your ipod or other mp3 player as you always would.

Sucks really, I would happily swap my headunit but it would make the cd changer (dealer fitted) pretty useless.

Audi TT roadster
Thanks veryy much, was thinkin of puting an 6cd multi changer but liked the i pod idea better, probably have to wait a bit till the money bulds up again now tho! buying a 182 hits the bank where it hurts!