ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

considering buying a v6

RB 182
i dont think theres nothing wrong with fellas driving yellow v6's, now if it was pink i could understand!

LY V6 with Recaros
I don't see anything wrong with blokes driving a LY tbh, I'm the only girl I know who actually has one, all the other owners seem to be men!

Congrats to the guy who's bought that LY, you won't regret it :D :D

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I don't see anything wrong with blokes driving a LY tbh, I'm the only girl I know who actually has one, all the other owners seem to be men!

Congrats to the guy who's bought that LY, you won't regret it :D :D

That LY was for sale in EZRA sudgeon- nice one....

hope the vee is gd debs...???

S

LY V6 with Recaros
Yeah I see that for sale on Pistonheads, very nice!

Vee's all good thanks, still love it! :D

RB 197
My next car will be a Vee, but like you mentioned i'm a tad scared of the RWD business.

Obviously i will try not to drive like a hero, because i'd probably kick the ass out too much.

<3 <3 Deb. Yummers.

LY V6 with Recaros
My next car will be a Vee, but like you mentioned i'm a tad scared of the RWD business.

Obviously i will try not to drive like a hero, because i'd probably kick the ass out too much.

<3 <3 Deb. Yummers.

This scared me a bit too before I bought mine, but it's nothing like what people make out on here, it's fine. Not as chuckable as a 1*2 but as long as you drive within your limits/the road conditions you'd be fine.

LY V6 with Recaros
how did u find it , from going from a 182 to a v6???

It felt quite different at first, the gears are different, it feels heavier but it's quite easy to drive. I still drive the 182 as my bf now has it and I much prefer being in the vee, it sounds great and I prefer the gear change and instant power. The turning circle takes a bit of getting used to though!

But never once have I regretted it! :D