ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Conversion parts swap questions.

2002 Clio 2 1.4 16v
So i have a beefy little 1.4 16v clio B. I am looking to mod it a bit. I know i wont make a lot of gains but i am a mechanic myself and the modding itself is the fun part. So i have a few questions. I know the 1.4 and 1.6 are essentially the same just the 1.6 has a longer stroke. I am looking for cam specs on the 1.4. I found specs for the 1.6 at catcams but i want to know how different if at all the 1.4 cams are. Also will 1.6 intake manifold fit a 1.4? How about converting a 1.4 stock intake manifold to a 1.6 (twingo rs) intake? Rear mount FBW TB to a side mount? Also i am looking for a stainless tube header for my 1.4 16v but want to keep it low profile as i live in Germany and i will run new pipe with a high flow Cat. Also i am looking into getting a rs tuner or maybe renting it. Any help? Thanx guys.