ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

converting fbw to cable

throttle bodied mk2 172
when is this project coming out?.i am sick of this s**t fbw.if one day i sell my car ,reason will be this.

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
you would have to ask nick as mine was the first one so he did it at a discounted price for the use of my car,the car feels a lot more responsive he ported the plenhum aswell and it seems to pick up really well from low rev's in every gear,he's also fitted a 182 manifold with sports cat now so shouldnt be too shabby

throttle bodied mk2 172
matty w said:
you would have to ask nick as mine was the first one so he did it at a discounted price for the use of my car,the car feels a lot more responsive he ported the plenhum aswell and it seems to pick up really well from low rev's in every gear,he's also fitted a 182 manifold with sports cat now so shouldnt be too shabby
just roughly price without discount man?

M2 Competition
What difference does the magnetti marelli ecu make? Would this be able to run on a road car? or is it mega bucks?

I think the point is if he's in oz he cant get nick to fit it matty!

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
FredYozzasport said:
na, not that advanced over there ;)

no they do but they r permanently engaged due to the handset keeps falling off its cradle because its upside down!:rasp:

Lionel Richie
Peperami said:
What difference does the magnetti marelli ecu make? Would this be able to run on a road car? or is it mega bucks?

I think the point is if he's in oz he cant get nick to fit it matty!

you could, but then you will be bankrupt!

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
Mark5290 said:
Nice to see CS Members helping each other out.

why should i quote prices to someone who probably couldnt even get the kit fitted,like i said mine was the first done so it was cheaper,how would i know what hillpower are going to charge anyone else,everyone seems to think now internet is available that phones are obsolete

'07 Impreza, 182 sold now
matty w said:

did he have your car in about week ago, got speedline corsas and recessed exhaust? Told me he had done a cable throttle conversion, tho I'm not quite ready to lose cruise control, traction control and the rest of my toys

throttle bodied mk2 172
FredYozzasport said:
the kit from r-sport is around £400 apparently, we're looking into it
i find a very good mechanic here.he is doing everything on these cars.(throttle bodies,cams,headwork etc) i just need the parts.dont worry about the installation.fred when will be this kit ready?if it will be close i order schrick together

182 cup
matty w said:
why dont they have phones in australia

Oh yes we do have phones over here, the beast (wife) phones Nottingham every week
Costs me a fortune. For 24 minutes its AU$2.27 :mad:

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
Black_clio said:
did he have your car in about week ago, got speedline corsas and recessed exhaust? Told me he had done a cable throttle conversion, tho I'm not quite ready to lose cruise control, traction control and the rest of my toys

thats the one mate