ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cool birthday present?

Countryman JCW
image.jpg

4 lap ring ticket from my girlfriend, she's a keeper ;)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Hope you have fun mate.

I'd look to get insurance if I were you, me take my mrs car these days which is insured through keith michaels and they allow us to add days at the ring for 60 quid a day which I think is pretty reasonable.

When we did 4 ring days and spa back to back last year they even gave us the spa day free so only charged us 240 :)

Countryman JCW
Hope you have fun mate.

I'd look to get insurance if I were you, me take my mrs car these days which is insured through keith michaels and they allow us to add days at the ring for 60 quid a day which I think is pretty reasonable.

When we did 4 ring days and spa back to back last year they even gave us the spa day free so only charged us 240 :)

Yeah I'm looking into it now, not sure its going to be easy or cheap though lol

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
​My 172 turbo mate

I'd like to take mine but I cant get insurance to do so, only car we can insure for sensible money there currently is my mrs one, although its a nice car so I dont mind being stuck with it for the time being :)

Countryman JCW
​Haha I must admit, she did look confused when I asked for laps of the ring... A few subtle hints of leaving the iPad open on their website seemed to do the trick though ;)
Andy speak sense.

I got laughed at when i said i wanted euros for this years ring trip for my birthday, that was the icing on the cake for her! haha