ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF24 ClioSport Festival 2024 - Book Tickets Now!

Krarl

ClioSport Club Member
Inbetween catching Covid did anyone manage to capture the sound of my exige? I am trying to understand what it sounds like from an external perspective.
Nah everytime I saw you coming I moved and all I could think was "oh s**t a corner is coming up, I hope it doesn't catch Andy by surprise and he tries driving at me again"👀🤣

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
I'll second that, I have thousands of pictures from my years of racing - these are by far the best and the clearest!
The fact I can see the passengers laughing and grinning says it all! View attachment 1704586View attachment 1704587

Though for me, there's one pic that stands out the most because it speaks volumes about the club and it's members. @RSRowe and myself coming out of PEEL, both on a flying lap after collecting our passengers. We'd never met before, not even really spoken on the forum. The fact he stepped up and helped out with the hotlaps goes to show there's some real good eggs on here that aren't shy to get involved for the benefit of others. What a lad!
View attachment 1704585

The weather helped as well, I've got plenty of Anglesey pictures and they mostly look like this

visibility-limited-when-driving-through-260nw-1119972014.jpg

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
Weekday evening session at Donnington sounds great👍

Or if anyone fancies another North Wales trip, I've booked an Anglesey/Oulton double 9th/10th of December with opentrack 👌

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
Ideally I need to know 9 weeks I advance to guarantee day off in work though 😂

Come to Combe 😘
There's a good few folk interested - even @Krarl so there's someone to pick on if we get bored 😂

4+ hour drive vs 1h50m to Donnington and under an hour to Anglesey/Oulton though.. 😩

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
What pressures were you running Rowe? I know nothing about track try pressures and end up playing until I find something that feels ok on the day. Could your pressures have been a touch too high do you think?
30-32 hot I was aiming for.
Was really worried about killing the outside and ending my day at dinner time like I did last year on my A052's.

Wear suggests that the pressures were a bit high, but for the current geo setup and the abrasiveness of Anglesey, I'm pretty happy.

Renault Clio RS 200
I'll second that, I have thousands of pictures from my years of racing - these are by far the best and the clearest!
The fact I can see the passengers laughing and grinning says it all! View attachment 1704586View attachment 1704587

Though for me, there's one pic that stands out the most because it speaks volumes about the club and it's members. @RSRowe and myself coming out of PEEL, both on a flying lap after collecting our passengers. We'd never met before, not even really spoken on the forum. The fact he stepped up and helped out with the hotlaps goes to show there's some real good eggs on here that aren't shy to get involved for the benefit of others. What a lad!
View attachment 1704585
Omg it's me! 🤣

Literally couldn't help smiling all the way around the track in that thing. Was such a great experience to go in. Still can't believe how well it grips around those corners!