ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cool

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E91 M Sport
Would be better to own a water can that saved a whale....I know its not the watering cans fault, but you would always see it, knowing that it didn't save the whale. Poor can.

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Dash said:
The story is on BBC News 24. Could well be a hoax then.

it just looks like a different coloured bucket in the picture and the one in the picture has a sticker on the side of it?

just looks suspect James, thats all I am saying.

Ebay is often full of people just trying to rob at any expense.

/y0z

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio v6
Yes I agree with you about how dodgy ebay can be.

Even the BDMLR agree it would seem.

Q: Alex. This auction is excellent but how can you vouch for the provenance that the watering can that is won is really THE one used to keep Wally wet? Ian
24-Jan-06

A: Thanks for your question, It's perfectly valid and reasonable to be skeptical of something like this. This is the actual watering can. It was the ONLY watering can used in the rescue attempt. 100% of the money will be donated to charity. The auction is listed on the official BDMLR website (http://www.bdmlr.org.uk) if you want to independently verify that this is the REAL, OFFICIAL auction, you can go to the BDMLR website and follow the link from the BDMLR web-page back to this auction. You can always make a donation to BDMLR while you're there ;)