ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coolant management light flashes randomly?! :S

1.2 Mk2 Ph2
Whilst driving the coolant management light came on and started flashing (the red one with STOP in the middle of it). So i stopped, turned off the engine, started back up and the light was gone for about an hour or so then it started flashing again... so again i stopped turned off engine started back up and it didn't come back on. Its only happened twice.. Ive read that it could be coolant is low and Ive checked and that's not low so I'm guessing its an electrical problem? any ideas or anyone familiar with this happening?

Also i had the coil pack, spark plugs and leads changed about 3-4 weeks ago and changed the throttle body last week because the engine management light kept coming on and i was losing power and the car was struggling to pull off, after changing the throttle body it has been fine (SO FAR) ... but sometimes the car 'shudders' when driving slow...

Could the shuddering be anything related to the throttle body, or maybe a sensor?

cheers in advance :)