ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coolest V?

Man oh man...
This is just.......class!
http://www.carsireland.ie/detail.php?ad_id=723545&r=s.php?m=72&o=612&g=0&z=-9
  1. It's a V6...
  2. PH1 on a 2005 plate?!?!?!?
  3. 1,500 miles!

My dream car.
I'd own one in a heart beat but the tax is killer over here:(
(€1,600 a year)

723545-l5220040.jpg

723545-l5220042.jpg

723545-l5220047.jpg

Renaultsport Clio 182
Why oh why would anyone buy a car and not actually drive it?? I really don't understand people like this

ITB BG 182
Why oh why would anyone buy a car and not actually drive it?? I really don't understand people like this
Because like some people want to collect them, as they get less and less in the UK they become more valuable, like a mate who owns a Ford RS200 in completly original condiction with less than 6k on the clock or my sister who owns a completly standard Ford Fiesta Mk1 XR2 with everything as it left the factory and less than 10k miles on it.

Some cars in years and years to come will become more valuable simply because its not likely that you will see one in very good condiction.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
It's cool and one day will be worth alot of money but I'd still rather a low ph2 v6. In ways I wish I had just locked mine up and not used it but I just love it way to much and at 4414miles it had to used it wasnt low enough.
Plus there's cars with lower miles on like the Ly v6 on a 06 with 4k on or the Ly with 700miles on or the black gold with 100 on and the illiad with 80miles on.

Sad I know but I would have a v6 to just look at and I hope I will in a few years just got to wait for it to come up forsale.

Hows it an 05 plate ph1?
I don't know fella?!?!
ive never seen it before.
the latest ph1 I've ever seem was a 2003...
thats a van.
Its odd but cool.
I'd rather have a 50k miles ph2 tbh.
Gays....
PH1 FTW!!
they look so much meaner.

It's cool and one day will be worth alot of money but I'd still rather a low ph2 v6. In ways I wish I had just locked mine up and not used it but I just love it way to much and at 4414miles it had to used it wasnt low enough.
Plus there's cars with lower miles on like the Ly v6 on a 06 with 4k on or the Ly with 700miles on or the black gold with 100 on and the illiad with 80miles on.

Sad I know but I would have a v6 to just look at and I hope I will in a few years just got to wait for it to come up forsale.

Man them cars have seriously low miles?!?!
how much is car/road tax over there for a vee?

About 6 months ago there was another ph1 for sale over here.
The production number was 001!

Can't believe the road tax for it! Wow.
it sucks major ass luke :(
clio 172/willy are €660 a year...

Last edited:
  Ph.2 172 / A6 Qttro
Not putting miles on your (super)car is like having the hottest girlfriend, but not banging her very often because you want her to be tighter for her next boyfriend.

Renaultsport Clio 182
Not putting miles on your (super)car is like having the hottest girlfriend, but not banging her very often because you want her to be tighter for her next boyfriend.
Spot on fella. Buying a car just to 'look at' is immensely sad I think. Each to their own and all that but if you just want something to look at then buy a poster and let someone else buy the car who will actually have some use out of it - it's a car ffs not a statue! Get it out on the open road I say

Clio V6
I think the point is that they're supposed to be an investment. The problem is that you have to spend a lot of money storing them and keeping them mechanically sound. It will be interesting to see what they fetch in say 20 years but also to know how much it cost to keep them. Looking at the prices that R5 Turbo 2's fetch I'm undecided.

Phase 1 172, boxster
Spot on fella. Buying a car just to 'look at' is immensely sad I think. Each to their own and all that but if you just want something to look at then buy a poster and let someone else buy the car who will actually have some use out of it - it's a car ffs not a statue! Get it out on the open road I say

This

That price isn't so bad really. Sure it's not super cheap, but in a couple of years I think that will be going rate for a Phase1.

Ph.2 172 / A6 Qttro
Gherkin...

"Not putting miles on your (super)car is like having the hottest girlfriend, but not banging her very often because you want her to be tighter for her next boyfriend."

:race: