ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cooling pad for notebook

Renault Clio 1.4
With notebooks you have really just gotta make sure all fans arent be covered completly, however you can buy docking stations which i believe can have extra cooling systems built into them....

Clio 172mk2
check all the cooling holes on yer case, make sure none get covered ect, usually do when laid on beds or cushions ect

A laptop shouldn't need a cooling pad.
I'd be more inclined to fix the problem.. they're designed to not need additional cooling.

Daz: yes thats true, but some especially the newer Mac's can get pretty feckin hot so cooling trays are available with built in fans to make them more comfortable on ones nads!! lol

Daz: yes thats true, but some especially the newer Mac's can get pretty feckin hot so cooling trays are available with built in fans to make them more comfortable on ones nads!! lol

True, but a cushion rocks ;)
My Macbook Pro was rediculous..

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.

I doubt it gets as hot as a G4 powerbook though!

True, but a cushion rocks ;)
My Macbook Pro was rediculous..

I've put mine on cushions, duvets and pillows and i've still not managed to overheat it!

Could do with one of these, my macbook gets extremely hot after say longer than 1 hour of use (especially if ever watching films on it) and when not connected to the mains. Are there any specifically designed for macbooks, that fit more neatly etc?