ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cooling upgrade

Clio 172 cup
I know it’s probably been asked a million times but has Anybody tried and tested any after market radiators over the standard ones looking at what cooling system upgrades are available

Clio 197,with megan'
Standard Rad on the R26, running360bhp, has no problems. I have come across several with overheating, and the rad fan was the wrong way around. Some remove the rubber strip from the scuttle panel. I used some paper strip, and it blew back towards the windscreen, showing air was moving in the right direction, as I had been told, it was a low pressure, and a waste of time doing. I also Velcro the number plate, and drilled extra holes there.

Clio 172 cup
I’m running a Ed low boost on a172cup no problems atm temps are good but obviously when it gets turned up in the furture I’m looking to fit a/c back on madness I know lol and see what options make or made any difference or is it stick with OEM does your R26 run a/c