ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

copying a CD question please

GR7

Shiny red R32
Can anyone please help me? I have some music on a CD that I want to 'send' to someone else urgently would like them to have the CD but they are in York and I am about 200 miles away.

Is there a way that I can email it for them to download and save to a disc please? An MP3 or something?

Bye Bye 182....
rip it into mp3 format on your computer with windows media player or similar and then send the files as an attachment. They can then use nero or similar their end to recode the mp3's and make the cd.

you can post cd's you know :)

but yes you could rip it to mp3 then email it but it depend who their provider is they might not like getting large email's you could get it hosted somewhere too if someone was willing to help

Leon Cupra R 225
send the files over msn its quicker than a f**king large email. if not just post a copy of the disc :)

GR7

Shiny red R32
McBunny said:
you can post cd's you know :)

but yes you could rip it to mp3 then email it but it depend who their provider is they might not like getting large email's you could get it hosted somewhere too if someone was willing to help
tommyboy said:
send the files over msn its quicker than a f**king large email. if not just post a copy of the disc :)

But it needs to be in York before 8am tomorrow!! Preferably this evening!

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Like mycougar49 says , rip it as an mp3 with windows media player then e mail it , at the other end either play it as an mp3 or re-encode back to audio using nero .

GR7

Shiny red R32
McBunny said:
lol email me it and i can hand deliver it
It needs to be in Pocklington today preferably.

I tried to send you a PM but your box is full. If you clear a space I'll PM you the story McBunny

Ta :)

Bye Bye 182....
Just rip it mate. then as has been suggested send it by msn or as I explained before by email. If you need steps on how to do it post up and I will talk you through it. :D

GR7

Shiny red R32
my_cougar49 said:
Just rip it mate. then as has been suggested send it by msn or as I explained before by email. If you need steps on how to do it post up and I will talk you through it. :D
I might have help in the form of McBunny who lives nearby..... will let you know!