ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cory's daily dCi

Hello everybody, my name is Cory and this is my second project thread.
The first thread I posted was for my 1.2l MK2 PH2 that I turned into a sport replica. Some of you might remember it, I resprayed it red.

After the sale of my red car I started searching for another car. I had always wanted a dCi, when purchasing the red car the choice was between that and a dCi. After a little searching I found my current car. A campus sport 68 in Pearl Black.
Initially the plan was to just use it for what it was designed for; Cheap motoring!
Then I found a set of wheels for sale. They are a set of 182 alloy wheels in anthracite. So I threw them on.

IMG_0743_1.jpg

IMG_0745_1.jpg

I then met @rhys123 who had some bumpers, arches and skirts lying around. I also bought a Sport steering wheel and new headlights off him.
So I traveled to collect them off him and that's when I realized I'd dove into another project.

IMG_0747_1.jpg

So yesterday and today I started to fit the new bumpers, arches and skirts.
IMG_0748_1.jpg

A bad dark picture to finish todays update with:
IMG_0751_1.jpg

That's all the pictures I have for now.
The bumper has had its number plate recess and washed jet holes filled which I like.

Iv'e decided to go down a similar route as with my last project.
Plans are to lower it and space the wheels, fit a sports interior and a cup spoiler.

C&Cs welcome.
Cory.

iceberg 172
Abd you mate Erm not to sure mate think one of my connectors Were dodgy so a bloke put another bit of wiring to it are they Okay

callumjslade

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Did you need spacers for the 182 wheels or were they a straight fit without rubbing? Going to get some for my dci today!

I have let this project thread down! I will do a tidy write up soon.
Here's a spec list I can remember off the top of my head for now;

-Retro fitted projectors,
-172 wheels
-sport interior
-172 rear axle
-remap ~95bhp
-k-tech 182 replica exhaust
-dpf removal
-fk rear lights
-cup spoiler
-coil overs
-20/25mm spacers, cant remember which..

Here are some pics;

d3b986321b73ba8d46835cbeefaa84ef.jpg

70e1777540aba4faa3f1c29408dca57f.jpg

fe3af8acfbe1dd3a9241003844a5c952.jpg

Plans for the near future are to wide track it and fit air con climate control. Also refurb my 182 wheels or find some turinis.
Oh, and fit my splitter!

Cory.

Heres a little update:

Go the front end raised up a little to match the rear end. It handles so nicely.
In my ownership it's had front wishbones, ball joints track rod ends and arb bushes, pads, discs and of course it has coilovers.
IMG_1377_1.png